Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS Training Course Overview
Learn how to use Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS software, including the best solutions for importing 3D scanned data into SOLIDWORKS to produce high fidelity models.
The course shows you how to import data or scan directly into SOLIDWORKS with most 3D scanners available on the market today. Use the industry-leading reverse engineering tools directly inside your SOLIDWORKS environment.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS Course Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and skills acquired after completing the SOLIDWORKS Pipe & Tube Routing course
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS Overview
- Learning the UI
- Point Editing
- Understanding Your Mesh
- Alignment Methods for Scan Data
- NURBS Surface Fitting
- Understanding the Accuracy of Your Data
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Upcoming Training Courses
Choose a scheduled Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS course
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.