What is SOLIDWORKS for Startups?
Entrepreneurs use SOLIDWORKS to conceive, design, test, manufacture, and launch amazing products. If you’re ready to bring your ideas to reality, the SOLIDWORKS for Startups program is here from you.
Watch a recorded session to learn about the program in detail, and discover how entrepreneur partner Emilio Lopez, Co-Founder & CEO, SOP Technologies, was successful with SOLIDWORKS help.
Am I eligible to receive free SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software?
The SOLIDWORKS for Startups Program is for early- to mid-stage hardware startups. Your company must meet the following acceptance criteria:
- Designing and building a physical product with an aim to sell it in the market
- Less than $1M in revenue
- Not more than 5 years old
The program is not open to current SOLIDWORKS customers, service providers, engineering/design firms, consultants and contract manufacturers.
Get to know SOLIDWORKS for Startups
SOLIDWORKS for Startups Capabilities
The SOLIDWORKS for Startups Program provides new startup companies and individuals the CAD software, support and guidance to succeed.
“SOLIDWORKS is doing a great job of helping people in grassroots, helping people get in early and build a company, like I did.”
CTO of MOUS
“SOLIDWORKS has been critical in all of our product development, and it’s at the core of our mechanical engineering work.”
CEO and Founder of Bevi
Program Success Story
Learn how Bevi used SOLIDWORKS to get started
How do I get access to free SOLIDWORKS industry-leading software?
- Complete the Application.
- Review Process and Approval: You will receive an email to confirm that your application has been received and is being reviewed. Please allow a few business days for our team to carefully review your application.
- License Access: If your application is approved, you will be contacted by a local reseller partner who will provide you with license access. If your application is not approved, you will be notified by our team who will help you find the next best solution for your needs.
Apply for the Startup Program
Submit your application with the online questionnaire