Consult with a TriMech Technology Expert
TriMech engineers are here to answer your design and manufacturing questions.
From 3D design to MBD to complex simulations, TriMech experts can solve your technical challenges and answer questions that are not the usual technical support issues.
If you are looking to move your business to the cloud, start reverse engineering, or fully automate your workflow we can offer you the best advice and show you how to make better use of your SOLIDWORKS technology.
NOTE: This technical session is an exclusive benefit for TriMech Elite subscription service clients with a current contract.
Learn what you can expect from a live session and the benefits of consulting with a TriMech engineer:
Research New Technology
We know that finding the right technology to meet your needs is often time consuming and frustrating. So we want to make it quick and easy for you to research new SOLIDWORKS technology for your business with a live session with an expert.
We provide a live session with an expert. The process for the sessions includes:
Terms and Conditions
- Sessions must be pre-scheduled and are normally available 5 business day lead-time.
- Summary of key topics (with examples) should be provided ahead of time, for an optimal experience.
- A company will get an equivalent number of “Ask an Expert” sessions to the number of SOLIDWORKS Elite seats on Subscription.
- “Ask an Expert” sessions cannot be combined into a larger consulting project, nor can an “Ask an Expert” session be broken up into multiple shorter sessions.
- “Ask an Expert” sessions are non-transferrable between companies, not redeemable against other offerings and expire at the conclusion of each Subscription period.
- TriMech reserves the right to limit the scope of the “Ask an Expert” session when the topic presented exceeds the available time allowance.
- Sessions are delivered online only. We will provide a video/screen sharing app link.
- Client retains sole responsibility for the final engineering review of the validity of the design advice given.