DELMIAWorks RealTime™ Process Monitoring Overview
Real-Time Manufacturing Process Monitoring
Look no further. DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS)' RealTime™ Manufacturing Process Monitoring software gathers machine performance and process data at the PLC level in true real time.
No batch interfaces. No costly and cumbersome third-party, SCADA or other batch software integration. Data collected can be charted directly or can be viewed through the DELMIAWorks SPC module to analyze trends in real time.
DELMIAworks real-time monitoring keeps every production phase coordinated to help your organization:
- Stay adaptable and flexible as economic conditions change
- Improve the performance and reliability of every machine on the shop floor
- Synchronize every stage of the design-to-manufacturing process
- Reduce costs and save valuable time
RealTime™ communicates directly with manufacturing operations modules such as planning, scheduling and inventory as well as enables machine to machine (M2M) interaction to give you visibility and control over your manufacturing processes. This level of interaction enables:
- Improved operational efficiency by automatically driving processes and activities
- Increased accuracy by reducing errors associated with human interaction
- Improved quality and reduced costs associated with defects, rejects, products returns, and rework
- Actionable intelligence delivered to control processes before they become costly problems
- Focus on finding process exceptions before parts deviate from control/spec limits
- More effective use of resources with predictive performance modeling
Learn about DELMIAWorks RealTime™ Process Monitoring
DELMIAWorks RealTime™ Process Monitoring Features
Hands-off data capture and analysis with DELMIAWorks RealTime™ Process Monitoring can be achieved on any device or machine with data communication capability such as a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- IP-based communication utilizing wired or wireless Ethernet, supporting Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure
- Capabilities to support and communicate with an unlimited number of PLCs, work centers, machines, measuring devices, or other manufacturing equipment
- Optional proprietary PLC data acquisition hardware connects to any equipment, new or old via sensors and machine I/O’s
- Simplified setup and configuration with parameters that can be quickly uploaded to your work center
- Ability to monitor, analyze and communicate any other parameter the device can provide including pressures, temperatures, dimensions, weight, fill rate, and more
- Auto-population to SPC charts and graphs
- Alert notifications include visual, text, email or audio notification
- Web-based data access that allows performance monitoring from any desktop or mobile device
- Data storage by part number, production order, manufacturing configuration and lot number with drill down capability to view additional job details
- Powerful graphs, gages and reports provide accurate and instantaneous feedback
- Simple to install, low maintenance solution built specifically for the shop floor environment
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks RealTime™ Process Monitoring?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is gaining popularity as the best resource to view data at the machine, assembly line and plant level so manufacturers can check for opportunities to create higher quality products at a lower cost.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.