DELMIAWorks Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Overview
Combine ERP and PLM to streamline product development with the functionality to design, manufacture and maintain.
The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software module in the DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) Manufacturing ERP Software Solution provides a complete audit trail of a product's lifecycle from the design and quoting process through manufacture and maintenance, to the end of the life of the product.
The introduction of a product is not confined to internal procedures and processes. DELMIAWorks PLM Software provides visibility throughout the global supply chain to help you bring products to market quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively, with guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Tired of redundant data entry? Access all ERP-related information directly from PLM, including links to quotes, APQP/PQ, FMEA, PPAP, tooling SPC, CRM, corrective actions and more. The PLM module from DELMIAWorks® provides the right set of tools for managing your business.
Using automated and web-based workflow tools, the DELMIAWorks PLM system promotes open communication and collaboration with suppliers and customers through all stages of the lifecycle helping companies:
- Go lean by reducing development time and costs while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Reduce cycle time from concept to delivery.
- Streamline process tracking and approvals with automated workflow.
- Save costs and eliminate redundant activity by referring to historical product lifecycles of similar products
- Provide the link between design activities, manufacturing and ERP
Learn about DELMIAWorks Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
DELMIAWorks Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Features
PLM Software to Help You Bring Products to Market Quickly, Efficiently, and Cost Effectively
- Link directly from the PLM/DHR module directly to all ERP and manufacturing related information including quotes, inventory, project manager, preventative maintenance, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, and CRM.
- Link directly to design drawing and documents including CAD drawings and 3D product prints.
- Access all information associated with the manufacturing of the product such as number of rejects, engineering change information, process cost information, deviations and order releases.
- Create PLM/DHR items and sub-items that do not affect the master inventory until a quote is converted to a Bill of Material.
- Monitor corrective actions for each item in the PLM/DHR.
- Maintain history of customer calls, RMAs, profit/loss reports and much more
- Tie in Material Review Board (MRB) activity.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is gaining popularity as the best resource to view data at the machine, assembly line and plant level so manufacturers can check for opportunities to create higher quality products at a lower cost.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.