SOLIDWORKS CAD Administration Training Course Overview
The SOLIDWORKS CAD Administration course is designed to cover the basics of CAD administration in a SOLIDWORKS and PDM environment, as well as solutions to installation deployment for large groups of users.
The course is an interactive discussion of the administrative challenges commonly encountered in a SOLIDWORKS environment as well as methods of addressing those challenges. The class is geared toward anyone who is the designated CAD Administrator for their company or department.
SOLIDWORKS CAD Administration Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the course
SOLIDWORKS CAD Administration Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Individual Installation
- Mass Deployment
- Hardware and Operating System Optimization
- Network Environments
- File Structure and Storage Considerations
- User Customization and Configuration
- Upgrades and Service Pack Updates
- SOLIDWORKS File Types
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.