Introduction to SIMULIA fe-safe Training Course Overview
In this practical introduction to SIMULIA fe-safe you will learn how to set up and run various fatigue analyses using fe-safe. The course includes many hands-on tutorials and practical examples.
The training will help you to:
- Extend the fatigue life of crucial safety components
- Reduce material usage by optimizing designs
- Reduce the number of product recalls and warranty expenses
- Optimize and validate the design and test programs
- Improve the correlation of test and analysis
- Boost confidence that product designs will pass physical test schedules " the first time”
- Reduce reliance on physical testing
Introduction to SIMULIA fe-safe Course Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the SIMULIA course
Introduction to SIMULIA fe-safe Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Overview of Fatigue and fe-safe
- Using FEA Solutions in SIMULIA fe-safe
- Using Group Parameters in SIMULIA fe-safe
- Scale-and-Combine Loading
- Dataset Sequence Loading
- Advanced Loading Methods
- Multiple Block Loading
- Material Properties for Fatigue
- Finite Life Algorithms
- Factor of Strength Calculations
- Fe-safe Diagnostic Techniques
- Infinite Life Algorithms
- Verity Weld Fatigue
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.