Welcome to the future
SOLIDWORKS 2024 Updates
The latest release of SOLIDWORKS is here. Read on to find out what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2024, including a new automatic repair command, sheet metal tools, and a much-awaited new saving ability.
Alongside picking out the 'Top 10' best new features of SOLIDWORKS 2024, we’ve dedicated this page to introducing you to all the fantastic new functionality that will enhance your design experience across the SOLIDWORKS portfolio.
SOLIDWORKS 2024 brings enhancements to help you model, visualize, and validate more easily with new cloud-based tools to aid collaboration and boost your productivity.
Parts & Features
Discover all the new features coming to the core of SOLIDWORKS part modelling.
All the brand-new tools for fabricators coming to SOLIDWORKS 2024.
Across the Portfolio
Cloud-powered Design Tools
Access powerful new tools that link seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS and provide new options to efficiently meet complicated design requirements.
- Sub-divisional modelling, lattice design, and generative, function-driven design applications can all integrate with SOLIDWORKS.
- Combine design tools with native PDM & PLM applications to manage the lifecycle of your products across departments.
- Build on the SOLIDWORKS Cloud Services and harness even more powerful applications to collaborate and design effectively.
World-leading Abaqus technology powers advanced simulation solutions in your browser.
- Run complex structural, fluid, electromagnetic, and plastic injection analyses from your browser or local machine.
- Full data associativity with CAD files via a secure connection to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Integrate simulation data with PLM and go beyond the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS simulation to discover versatile solutions.
Design, monitor, and simulate every stage of your manufacturing process, from order to shipping.
- Monitor production of any scale with an integrated ERP & MEP system that puts the shop floor at the center.
- Design your shop floor, program CNC machines, tooling operations, and integrate automated robotic solutions to manufacture efficiently.
- Accelerate growth with DELMIAWorks, so you’ll always know how much you are making and how well you are making it.
Interested in SOLIDWORKS 2024?
The latest SOLIDWORKS versions are available as free downloads for all SOLIDWORKS subscription customers.