SOLIDWORKS Simulation Dynamics
Become productive in analyzing structures subjected to various types of dynamic loading, time-dependent, harmonic analysis and random vibration analysis.
Cost Per Seat: $1,495
Prerequisites: Simulation Essentials/SOLIDWORKS/Finite elements/Mechanical principles. Basic principles in vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
What You Will Learn
- Modal Time History Analysis
- Steady-State Harmonic Analysis
- Random Vibration
- Rayleigh Damping, Modal Damping, Composite Damping
- Load vs. Time Data for Nodal Forces, Pressure Loads
- Uniform and Nonuniform Base Excitations in the Time or Frequency Domain for Displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration
- Harmonic Excitation for Nodal Forces, Pressure Loads, Uniform and Nonuniform Ground Motions and Varied Phase Angles
- Power Spectral Density (PSD) Excitation Curves for Nodal Forces, Pressure Loads, Uniform and Nonuniform Ground Motions