SOLIDWORKS Electrical Deployment System 1
Get up and running with a professionally configured SOLIDWORKS Electrical design solution.
Prerequisites: Purchase of EDS1 implementation is required
What You Will Learn
- Use and setup of the libraries – projects, parts, symbols, wires/cables, etc.
- Design and use of templates
- User interface
- Reports – Bill of Materials and Wire Lists
- Symbol design and use
- Importing graphics for symbol design
- Frequently-used circuits (macros)
- Data Output: drawings, spreadsheets
- Building a schematic
- Design Rule Checks (DRCs)
- Project Management/Cross Referencing
- Project Output: PDF, DWG