SOLIDWORKS Electrical: Advanced
Length: 2 Days
Prerequisite: Completion of SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training
The goal of this course is to teach you more advanced topics not covered in the standard SOLIDWORKS Electrical training courses.
- Harness in SolidWorks Electrical Schematic and 3D
- Symbol creation methods
- Schematic GA layouts and optimized wiring
- Wires and equipotentials
- Reports, creation, modification, configuration
- PLC, detailed design, I/O’s, configuration
- Design rule checks and error resolution
- Multi-deck terminals, and Black boxes
Don't See the Training you Need?
Send us suggestions about new trainings we could offer.