SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling
This CAD software training class teaches you how to maximize your use of the assembly modeling capabilities of SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software. Learn to work with assemblies more effectively. This training class is essential to everyone working with large assemblies and for those looking for maximum productivity gains.
● Top-Down Assembly Modeling
● Building In-Context Parts & Assemblies
● Component Pattering/Mirroring
● Advanced mating techniques
● Feature Palette Parts
● Configuration of Assemblies
● Assembly Design Tables
● Assembly Editing techniques
● Troubleshooting Assemblies
● Smart Fasteners
● Layout Sketches in Assemblies
● SOLIDWORKS Explorer
● SOLIDWORKS file management, including:
» SOLIDWORKS file structure
» External references
» Task scheduler for mass updates / conversion of file types
» Backup and Auto-Recover
» Pack & Go
» Replacing referenced documents
» Best practices for collaborative environments, including Toolbox usage
Make sure to browse our upcoming SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling training locations listed below.
Don't See the Training you Need?
Send us suggestions about new trainings we could offer.