1 day training course: $399 or $1,499 w/MakerBot Mini*
Designers and engineers with or without access to 3D printers, come learn a range of 3D printing technologies: how to design for specific printers/applications, troubleshoot common issues and more!
Become a better designer or engineer, who can maximize the promise of 3D printing and additive manufacturing technologies, materials and capabilities. The 3D Printing Essentials program will uncover the core processes and most powerful capabilities of additive manufacturing and 3D printing. We've even designed the course for designers and engineers with or without in-house 3D printing capability.
- Learn the various types of technologies (including FDM, PolyJet, SLA & SLS) and how they are used in different applications. This exclusive course is focused on commercial/industrial applications and equipment.
- Learn how to create 3D printable files that will save time, money and set best practices when designing for 3D printing.
- Hands-on 3D printer exposure (using Stratasys professional printers)
- Gain the knowledge needed to choose the right 3D printing technology and materials to best benefit the design process and/or business.
Attendees will come away with hands-on experience working with 3D printers and software. They will learn how to avoid common design mistakes that result in poor prints in addition to learning best practices for a range of technologies and materials. Our Stratasys-certified application engineers will also guide them on the differences between designing a part for production runs versus a prototype.
Times and Locations
Class hours are 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 in Marlborough, MA
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017 in Bedminster, NJ
Register online here OR call Donna Beedham at 508.630.8013
Note: TriMech is not registered as a post-secondary school and consequently can’t accept privately paying attendees for classes; please indicate Company when registering or ask for a referral to a registered post-secondary school.