Discover the latest in 3D Design & Digital Manufacturing
Tech Talks What’s New for 2022
Attend the TriMech and Javelin – A TriMech Company, 2-Day Live Broadcast Event to discover the new enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 and the latest in digital technology for 3D Scanning, Additive Manufacturing, and Cloud-Collaboration.
October 4 – 5, 2021
10 AM – 6 PM ET
What you can learn at the Digital Event
Digital Event Schedule
Monday, October 4, 2021
- 10 AM ET: What’s New at TriMech.
- 11 AM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Sketches (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 12 PM ET: Integrating 3D Scanning into your SOLIDWORKS Workflow.
- 12 PM ET: Live Shop Tour (US).
- 1 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Assemblies (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 2 PM ET: A Better Way to Manage Projects.
- 3 PM ET: Implementing a Drawingless MBE process.
- 4 PM ET: Manic Flexible Assemblies.
- 5 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS The New, The Old and Everything In-Between.
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
- 10 AM ET: Keynote Presentation from Andrew Au – Global Thought Leader on Digital Transformation.
- 11 AM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Drawings (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 12 PM ET: Start Automating SOLIDWORKS today.
- 12 PM ET: Emerging Trends in Additive Manufacturing.
- 1 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Modeling and Surfacing (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 2 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS Desktop vs 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS.
- 3 PM ET: What’s New in SOLIDWORKS Data Management 2022.
- 4 PM ET: Simple Simulation – The Power of SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SIMULIA
Keynote Speaker on Tuesday October 5, 10:00 AM ET
Andrew Au – Global Thought Leader on Digital Transformation
When companies like Microsoft, FedEx, and 3M want to accelerate innovation, they call Andrew Au. Today, the dynamics of industries are changing. No enterprise is too big to fail, no start up is too small to disrupt. Agility has become the new currency of business, and organizations need to respond. That’s where Au comes in. He helps organizations respond to the now and prepare for what’s next — helping them rethink how they engage their customers, motivate their employees, operate their business units, and inject innovation into their solutions.
Referred to by Forbes as a “digital transformation expert”, Au helps organizations respond to the new culture and nature of work. Through his innovative work, he was the youngest person to be inducted into the Entrepreneurs Organization at the age of 22.
He is among the few to be named to Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list and has received over 50 domestic and international awards for business innovation and thought leadership. What makes Au’s perspectives unique is that he doesn’t just study digital transformation and culture change — he makes it real for the largest organizations in the world, every day.
About Andrew Au
Au is the co-founder of Intercept, a strategic consultancy that has led large scale system implementations and culture change programs.
Au has delivered live, virtual, and pre-recorded keynotes for leading organizations such as Microsoft, Rogers, Canada Life, Mitel, Harley Davidson, and a wide variety of industry associations. He shares his dynamic perspectives on leadership and emerging technologies with media including Forbes, Business Insider, Tech Insider, Bloomberg, BNN and the National Post.
Why Watch the Tech Talks?
- Discover New Technology — See the latest tools for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing.
- Improve Your Skills — Learn the new features and enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 from our team of expert trainers.
- Streamline Your Workflows — Watch demonstrations of automation add-ins and techniques for improving your data workflow in the cloud.
Save Your Place