Our Engineering Services group provides on-demand engineering and design services through its dedicated team of design engineers.
What can we help you with today?
If you have an engineering need, chances are we offer an expert service to help.
Need a prototype but aren't ready to invest in a 3D printer? Let us produce your prototype for you.
Join a growing workforce of engineers, analysts, and professionals in the 3-D Printing world.
You’ve made a big investment in your engineering software. How invested are you in making sure it’s implemented right?
Get the most out of your SOLIDWORKS software. Enroll in SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service.
TriMech Services currently teams with multiple prime contract holders on U.S. Army and Navy contract vehicles.
TriMech's Rapid Prototyping Team enables designers to convert their ideas into real end-use products and prototypes, getting their products to market before the competition.
Need a prototype but aren't ready to invest in a 3D printer? Let us produce your prototype for you. Request more information here.
TriMech uses only state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technologies to provide customers with top quality, precision prototypes—fast. Plus, we offer a range of technologies and materials, making it possible to match nearly any application you need such as transparent, high-strength, high-temperature resistant, flexible and more. Some of our capabilities include:
3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) - Numerous, real thermoplastic options
- PolyJet (Multi-Material Inkjet Style) - High definition, flexible, clear and even full color
- Desktop Metal (MIMS Based FDM Style) - 17-4 PH stainless steel
- SLA (Stereolithography) - High definition, great for clear and large batches
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) - Strong nylon, great for batch runs
- DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) - Steel, aluminum, titanium and nickel
- MJF (HP Multi-Jet Fusion) - Attractive black finish, strong nylon parts
Machining and Tooling:
- 3-4 axis Computer Numerical Control (CNC) small batches
- Urethane castings
- Short run injection molding - Low quantity, rapid tools for early development
- Finishing options (painting, sanding, hardware placement, etc.
- Reverse engineering - *available upon request
With additive technologies, the possibilities are endless. Contact us today for a free quote.