Our Engineering Services group provides on-demand engineering and design services through its dedicated team of design engineers.
What can we help you with today?
If you have an engineering need, chances are we offer an expert service to help.
Need a prototype but aren't ready to invest in a 3D printer? Let us produce your prototype for you.
Join a growing workforce of engineers, analysts, and professionals in the 3-D Printing world.
You’ve made a big investment in your engineering software. How invested are you in making sure it’s implemented right?
Get the most out of your SOLIDWORKS software. Enroll in SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service.
TriMech Services currently teams with multiple prime contract holders on U.S. Army and Navy contract vehicles.
TriMech Services has been doing work in the Department of Defense/Government sector for the last eight years, supporting both small and large projects from design-build type projects to systems engineering-type projects for all branches of the military.
TriMech Services is a Veteran-Owned Business, and currently teams with multiple prime contract holders on U.S. Army and Navy contract vehicles. TriMech Services is able to provide cleared resources to support our DoD/Government project engagements.
We have listed a small sampling of the types of projects we have supported:
- Electro Mechanical enclosures for shipboard rack electronic systems.
- Systems Engineering and Integration of Mobile Laboratory Systems.
- Electro/Mechanical Enclosures for hand held electronic devices.
- Design of ruggedized plastic field cases for military electronic components.
- Sheet metal components for vehicle modifications as required by field personnel.
- System engineering of MRAP armored vehicle systems for Modern Warfighter.
- Thermal simulations for rack mounted systems for use on naval ships.
- Design and Finite Element Analysis of mounting brackets for vehicle gun systems.
- Redesign and analysis of door mount and hinge system for nuclear facility.
- Advanced surfacing and modeling for Chemical and Biological Systems used in Theater.
- FEA analysis of hydraulic lift gate for naval ships.
- Staffing and technical resource acquisition support.
Current Contract Vehicles:
- CBRNE Mission Support
- GSA Bridge C4ISR
Small Business Classifications:
TriMech is a SBA Certified Veteran Owned Business