The possibilities of what you can create with 3D printing are endless. But, picking the right technology can make or break your design. Discover which one is right for you in our webinar.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar TriMech Application Engineer, Dennis Barnum, takes you on a trip through the land of 3D printing and the options available to you. To help you figure out the right fit for you and your needs he covers the strengths, the drawbacks, the solution possibilities and much more for different machines. He discusses everything from the less common methods such as Stereolithography (SL), Digital Light Processing (DLP), MultiJetting (MJP) and ColorJet Printing (CJP), as well as the more popular options like PolyJet and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). This is the perfect crash-course on 3D printers that you need!
In this webinar, Dennis teaches you:
- There is no one-size-fits-all solution in the additive manufacturing world
- How different technologies produce different parts for different needs
- Not all technologies are office-friendly and easy to use
- Countless industries are impacted by additive manufacturing
- How 3D printing will become less of a novelty in the future and will be a tool in most companies toolboxes
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, 5 Misconceptions of 3D Printing.