The COVID-19 pandemic transformed the traditional understanding of the workplace. What used to be office buildings full of employees working together turned into employees working remotely at home.
About This Webinar
TriMech Application Engineer, Sawyer Gara, discusses how we can leverage our existing SOLIDWORKS installation to successfully work remotely. Additionally, Sawyer talks about some new and exciting cloud tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. These tools not only let you design, but also interact and communicate with other remote team members. It is easier than ever to work remotely in a high-functioning collaborative environment, and this webinar is to show you how.
In this webinar, Sawyer covers:
- Learn how to leverage existing SOLIDWORKS to work remotely
- Experience the 3DExperience Platform
- Successfully communicate and collaborate with team members
- SOLIDWORKS vs. 3DExperience SOLIDWORKS
- Dos and Don’ts of working remote