You can do something 500 times, but that doesn’t always mean it’s the best way to achieve what you want. The fillet tool in SOLIDWORKS is used by most users, however, some people are missing key capabilities. Watch our webinar to find out more!
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, David Cano-Mejia, explores and explains fillet command options that aren’t as commonly used. You get a deep look into the features that have been added to the command in the recent software version updates. Not only that, but he takes a look into what happens when your fillets fail and why it may be happening.
In this webinar, David teaches you how to:
- Understand Keep Edges, Keep Features and Hold Line options
- Create partial edge fillets
- Troubleshoot problem edges with Boolean operations
- Work with the FilletXpert basics
- Repair missing references for fillets
Interested in learning more? Check out our Video Tech Tip, Creating Multiple Fillets in One Feature.