Prototyping, research, product development and manufacturing aids have been the long-standing pillars of the 3D printing world – but times are changing. With the recent disruptions to supply chains and the increasing demand for more custom-tailored consumer products, 3D printing is rapidly shifting from low volume parts to production end-use applications.
About This On-Demand Webinar
TriMech’s Additive Manufacturing Solutions Consultant, Rich Annino, discusses two leading additive technologies that are the tip of the spear when it comes to production grade parts – P3 and SAF. Not familiar with SAF and P3 technology? No worries, Rich guides everyone through what makes these technologies unique to the field and more importantly, how they are being used to manufacture end-use parts and how that is positively impacting manufacturers and consumers alike.
In this webinar, Rich covers:
- What manufacturing hurdles is Additive aiming to solve?
- Which types of parts are good candidates for a transition to Additive Manufacturing (AM)?
- How Additive Manufacturing is reducing reliance on injection mold tooling.
- Which production 3D Printing technology is right for your product?
- How leading manufacturers are already successfully implementing AM in their products.