Time always seems to move more slowly whenever we are waiting for something. SOLIDWORKS is no exception! Are you tired of sitting there watching the cursor spin as you wait for a large design to load? There are two very important modes in SOLIDWORKS that can help alleviate those long loading times while still allowing crucial tasks to be completed.
About This Webinar
TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Michael Souders, explains how both Large Design Review and Detailing Mode can help speed up your workflow when working with large assemblies and complex drawings. Michael helps you learn which tasks are allowed in each mode, how to mate components in Large Design Review Mode, and understanding how annotations are affected by Detailing Mode.
In this webinar, Michael covers:
- Understand Large Design Review and Detailing Mode
- Which Tasks Are Allowed in Each Mode
- How to Open Large Assemblies and Large Drawings Faster Than Ever
- How to Mate Components in Large Design Review Mode
- Understand How Annotations Are Affected By Detailing Mode