SOLIDWORKS has a plethora of powerful features and tools packed inside. You may know how to use most of them, however, there is always more than meets the eye, especially when it comes to surfacing. Find out more in our on-demand webinar.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Chris Mowatt, teaches you how to use powerful features and tools in SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD that are normally only associated with surface modeling to easily develop complex geometry within their solid models. He takes you through real-world cases to demonstrate many features, including Intersect, Wrap, Replace Face, Cut with Surface, Offset On Surface, Surface Flatten and Intersection Curve.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn how to create complex geometry more efficiently with surfacing tools
- Discover new features and commands
- Explore new ways of creating difficult geometry outside of standard solid modeling features
- Master designing products around internal volume constraints
- Understand why and how these tools can be utilizes
Interested in learning more about surfacing? Read our blog, How to Represent a Knurled Surface in SOLIDWORKS.