Watch this short webinar to see how you can use SOLIDWORKS PCB for Electrical Design. SOLIDWORKS PCB Connector provides the integration for Altium customers directly into SOLIDWORKS.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Reduce the need for import/export and experience true collaboration with direct integration. This on-demand webinar gives you an overview of SOLIDWORKS PCB for Altium users and how you can use SOLIDWORKS PCB for Electrical Design. The presenter goes over the main functions of the PCB Connector, such as:
- Providing direct integration for Altium customers through SOLIDWORKS.
- Push-button collaboration.
- Send designs and text to MCAD
- Send designs and text to ECAD
He also goes over the functions of the PCB Data Repository, like:
- Storing PCB data for revision
- Using SVN for Work-In-Progress
- Web interface
To learn more about SOLIDWORKS PCB Connector, watch the full webinar.