Data management is important in the functionality of any application, but in 3D CAD, data management is critical. With SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE, you have flexible options when it comes to consuming and storing data.
About This Webinar
In this webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Wayne White, goes over the different functionalities of SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS. He covers the key differences in each version’s ecosystem and how they benefit your team. Wayne teaches the data management options for the desktop version of SOLIDWORKS and why it may be a better fit for your business. He also explains who is a good fit for 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS and why the time is right for switching to cloud connectivity. This webinar is designed to help you understand if the desktop version of SOLIDWORKS or the 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS version would best serve your team.
In this webinar, Wayne covers:
- Understand 3DEXPERIENCE (Cloud) vs Desktop Eco-systems
- What is 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS?
- What are data management options for desktop SOLIDWORKS?
- Who is not a good fit for 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS?
- Why now may just be the perfect time for Cloud?