Collaborative Designer connects SOLIDWORKS to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to securely save your design data to the cloud to access it anywhere from a browser. This allows you to leverage your data anywhere once it’s on the platform. Find out more in our on-demand webinar.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, discusses how the software and platform can co-exist to improve your design process. SOLIDWORKS has become a popular choice for organizations when choosing an engineering content authoring tool, but when paired with 3DEXPERIENCE, you are increasing your ability for easy access as well as the ability to leverage your data for design, simulation, manufacturing and governance. He teaches you how they make the perfect pair to help you easily grow your business.
In this webinar, Matt teaches you about:
- Saving your CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for easy access
- Reviewing task sand opening design data on the platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS
- Enabling stakeholders to use your design and business data in the cloud while you simultaneously can work on SOLIDWORKS
- Sharing your CAD designs within your business ecosystems from any device at any time
- Searching, exploring and selecting relevant design contexts from a web browser and performing lifecycle operations
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, 3DEXPERIENCE Enables Faster Collaboration for Eviation Aircraft.