What’s New Demo
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Parts and Features
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Parts and Features Highlights
SOLIDWORKS® is the most feature rich CAD solution available, but that doesn’t mean significant improvements can’t still be made. SOLIDWORKS 2023 expands the capabilities of existing features to make you more productive.
- Users can automatically apply construction geometry to sketched ellipses making them easier to define.
- Need to move or copy a body? You can now apply equations to the translate or rotate fields and even specify configurations.
- The Wrap feature is now more complete as it allows the use of stick fonts when scribing.
- The Defeature command no longer requires the user to create a new part file, as the simplified representation can be stored as a configuration.
- Errors in Library Features will no longer slow you down.