What’s New Demo
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Assemblies Highlights
New capabilities in SOLIDWORKS 2023 Assemblies bring much anticipated user enhancements to your fingertips.
- Configurations include an array of added capabilities, such as instances to skip for most pattern types, default bill of materials ID management per configuration, and configurable magnetic mates for streamlining assembly layouts.
- Replacing components has never been easier. SOLIDWORKS 2023 introduces a new instances to replace option and a new preview window.
- Most notably in SOLIDWORKS 2023, you will have the option to completely automate between resolved and lightweight modes, letting SOLIDWORKS decide the best options for increased performance.
- You will be delighted with an automated approach to repairing broken mates, which can be done with a single click.
- Magnetic Mates support for suppressing/unsurprising magnetic connection points, along with respecting visibility of parent part/assembly
- Repair Missing Mate References repairs a missing (or group of) reference for a component by selecting a reference on the component that is in the same location and orientation to the missing reference
- Additional End Conditions for Assembly Level Cuts now carry the same end conditions as seen at the part level
- Assembly Visualization
- increased support for assemblies loaded Lightweight
- Updated alphabetical properties list
- Rollback bar increased thickness for easier selection
- Propagate Assembly Features to Toolbox Parts are automatically removed when added to an assembly level cut with the propagate option checked
- Automatically Optimize Resolved Mode, SOLIDWORKS automatically resolves components as needed with no user interaction, switching between lightweight and resolved modes