In this webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Tommy DuPuy, discusses the basics of 3D printing and its applications in radiology.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Learn about transitioning from 2D to 3D, 3D printing materials and technology, and radiology applications of 3D printing in this webinar with TriMech’s 3D printing Application Engineer, Tommy DuPuy. In this webinar, we go over many Stratasys 3D Biocompatible Materials like ABS-M30i, PC-ISO and ULTEM 1010, just to name a few. The majority of this webinar delves into the radiology applications of 3D printing. 3D printing is so beneficial to the medical industry and has numerous applications, for example:
- Designing dental materials that are designed especially for digital dentistry and orthodontic applications
- Clinical Training and Education
- Creating custom medical models for pre-surgical planning
- Customizing and improving realism
- Creating personalized prosthetics, bionics and orthotics
- Creating drill guides for surgical planning and procedures
- and so much more!
Learn more about how 3D Printing is impacting the medical industry by watching the full webinar above or check out the rest of our On-Demand Webinars here!