No Penetration contact in SOLIDWORKS Simulation can represent the most basic everyday situations, but it’s important to know how to use it.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar, TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Brian Metzger, demystifies the No Penetration contact. He shows you how to use it properly, how to set up various options and how to avoid pulling your hair out in frustration. By the end of the webinar, you will have a fuller understanding of how to utilize this most essential tool in your Simulation tool belt.
In this webinar, Brian teaches you:
- What is the No Penetration contact
- How to set up a No Penetration contact
- How the No Penetration contact works
- How to optimize solve times
- How to use No Penetration contacts in nonlinear studies
Interested in learning more? Check out our blog post, Client Story: How Simulation Drove Innovation at Waters.