Do you need to create shapes and curves for an ergonomic or organic-shaped design that you just can’t get with traditional solid-modeling? The 3D Sculptor Role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers xShape, a powerful web-based subdivision program that allows you to handle your model geometry in a more advanced and intricate way.
About this webinar
In this webinar, TriMech Application Engineers, Sawyer Gara and Stephen Choi, show you how design engineers would use these tools in their day-to-day tasks. This application allows you to have great curvature continuity, full control over your geometry’s mesh and is a great tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE arsenal.
In this webinar Stephen and Sawyer cover:
- Use of Cloud Based Collaboration to work on a Team Project
- Learning more about the 3D Sculptor Role and xShape
- Creating ergonomic and organic models on a web-browser using subdivision tools
- Using the Derived Format Converter to make files accessible to multiple CAD programs, including SOLIDWORKS
- Sharing files with teammates to indicate the design is ready for prototype