Check out this webinar to learn about metal forming with 3D printing and learn which additive manufacturing can live up to your tool’s high-stress requirements.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar Application Engineer, Ricky Shannon, explores the possibilities created from metal forming with 3D printing and which additive technologies can live up to your tool’s high-stress requirements. This is a great alternative for the automotive industry, aerospace industry and any company trying to save time and money! Topics included:
- Plastic tooling versus metal tooling
- On-demand parts and short-run manufacturing
- High-performance materials like ULTEM
- Forming processes including hydroforming, rubber pad forming, progressive stamping and stretch forming
- Cost and time savings compared to CNC machining
3D printing with metal forming offers a plethora of benefits. Watch the webinar to find out more or request a quote to learn how 3D printing and SOLIDWORKS can work for you.