SOLIDWORKS PDM client types determine the level of access each person can have to the Vault. Do you have your Vault users set up with the right client type?
About this webinar
In this webinar, TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Tony Bucchino breaks down the three different client types and when each are needed depending on your SOLIDWORKS PDM environment (i.e., PDM Standard or PDM Professional). You will learn the differences between CAD Editor and Web, Contributor, or Viewer and how to get the most out of the licenses you have.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Explanation of CAD Editor License
- Explanation of Contributor License
- Explanation of Viewer License
- Determining the type of Licenses, you need
- How to make the most of your Licenses
- Sharing Licenses