Watch our webinar to learn how to manage electronic product files, utilizing the out-of-the-box capabilities of SOLIDWORKS PDM.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Bring your ECAD and MCAD teams together by removing design-team isolation, improving communication and leveraging a centralized location for management and control of ALL project design files. This combined workflow works for both SOLIDWORKS PCB and Altium Designer users so you can leverage your existing software solutions to provide all the benefits and capabilities that are essential for all engineering organizations.
In this webinar, SOLIDWORKS experts, Injy Gadalla and Chris Swaim, show how this design and data management workflow can provide the much-needed alignment of ECAD & MCAD users within your company’s PDM environment.
In this webinar, we will show you:
- How this workflow works with both SOLIDWORKS PCB and non-SOLIDWORKS design solutions
- How this workflow promotes ECAD project creation and visibility
- How all changes in both the ECAD and MCAD environments are maintained in SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Management of ECAD design and library files
- Versioning of PDM managed files
Check out our On-Demand Webinar, Managing SOLIDWORKS PCB Electronic Design Files Using SOLIDWORKS PDM, to learn more!