Keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge, especially in a time when people are in a new environment. Project Planner on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform can help alleviate this pain point by keeping everyone connected easily. Discover the ins and outs of it in this webinar.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, examines how the Project Planner can assist project managers through better data visibility, improved collaboration and purpose-built project management applications. He shows you how your team can collaborate securely with a task-specific file repository, activity stream, real-time summary charts, real-time notifications, access rights management, a schedule to help meet project constraints and resources and much more!
In this webinar, Matt covers:
- Why project management needs to be integrated with other disciplines to be effective
- How cloud-based project management is the easiest path towards a successful, collaborative project management environment
- The best way to easily manage related content at both the project and individual task level
- How the technology allows for the easy creation and maintenance of a real-time Gantt chart for tracking task and milestones
- Keeping everyone informed with real-time notifications of schedule changes