What do you do when you get non-SOLIDWORKS files being emailed to you or various links to download, all for one project or worse, multiple at the same time, over and over again? What can you do when converting all these files just isn’t working for you?
About This Webinar
TriMech Elite Application Engineer, John Hall, teaches how to non-SOLIDWORKS CAD files can be managed using both PDM and 3D Interconnect. He dives into managing CAD files from other sources, such as Inventor, Solid Edge and NX, as well as universal CAD formats such as Parasolid and STEP files, and even use them in conjunction with SOLDWORKS assembly design. John shows how SOLIDWORKS PDM is the data management system that can tackle the history, revisions and workflows of all kinds of documents, not just SOLDIWORKS CAD files, and make sense of all your files. In this webinar, John covers:
- Check in and Search for Universal CAD Content
- Work with Non-SW CAD Files in SOLIDWORKS Assembly
- Properties Made Simple for file and SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Complete Version History for all file types
- Ease of use to release final Product