Whether you know exactly where you want to end up with your cloud services initiative or are in the process of figuring that out, the path to completing that journey is just as important. While the official “Cloud Smart” program is a federal strategy to accelerate agency adoption of cloud-based solutions, companies in the private sector would benefit from a similar approach.
About This Webinar
TriMech Senior Director of Engineering, Todd Troutt, and Director of Professional Services, Eric Bright, discuss what those strategies look like, and how to decide which path makes sense so you can modernize your IT to improve internal and client-facing services, accessibility, and maintain cybersecurity.
In this webinar, Todd and Eric cover:
- The latest options for cloud-deployed services and how they can benefit your company and customers
- The different approaches to implementing a cloud initiative
- The cutting-edge tools that become available once you’ve made the switch to the cloud
- How those tools impact the bottom line with efficiency, communication, and security
- How TriMech Professional Services partners with clients to help decide on and implement a cloud strategy that fits