Professional grade 3D printers are crucial for establishing a solid career foundation in today’s economy. 3D printers have become so accessible that smaller manufacturing and design teams can acquire high-level printers to use in their prototyping, R&D, and final product designs. Many industries are turning away from the plastic extrusion printers in favor of 3D printers because of the benefits and advancements in technology.
About This Webinar
TriMech Application Engineer, Stephen Choi, discusses the most vital points in why your professor needs a 3D printer. Graduate studies, projects which require physical elements, and lab studies relying on custom fixtures are a handful of reasons why 3D printers should be required. The equipment schools are investing in should reflect the current advancements in technology and promote realistic expectations for students in their specific job field.
In this webinar, Stephen covers:
- How 3D printing is used in today’s industries
- The main types of 3D printers used by engineering and design firms
- Prototyping applications using 3D printers in a class/research environment
- Research applications using 3D printers in a class/research environment
- How you can benefit from your professor owning a 3D printer