Learn the ins and outs of SOLIDWORKS MDB in this on-demand webinar hosted by TriMech Application Engineer, John Hall.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Communication between CAD and manufacturing can be challenging. With today’s technology, there are fantastic options to cut down on the time to market and optimize the information that you send to your manufacturing supply chain.
- Are you looking to go drawingless?
- Do you have Lean Manufacturing initiatives or have to conform to MIL-STD-31000A?
- Looking for a better way to communicate data downstream to CAM?
In this webinar, you will learn how SOLIDWORKS MBD and 3D annotations are used to document models clearly and accurately, which will help you reduce scrap, save time and communicate more intuitively and accurately.
SOLIDWORKS MBD is an integrated drawingless manufacturing solution for SOLIDWORKS. It helps companies define, organize and publish 3D Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) including 3D model data in industry-standard file formats, such as eDrawings 3D PDF and STP242. Unlike traditional 2D drawings, SOLIDWORKS MBD guides the manufacturing process directly in 3D, which helps:
- Streamline production and cut cycle time
- Improve communication and reduce errors in manufacturing
- Support industry standards such as Military-Standard-31000A, ASME Y14.41, ISO 16792 and DIN ISO 16792.