Join TriMech Application Engineer, John Hall, for a quick overview of how you can use SOLIDWORKS Composer to produce technical communication that helps customers and partners understand and retain product information more effectively.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Technical publications and assembly work instructions are a critical part of your business. Typically designs aren’t officially completed until the product ships with all the necessary manuals, instructions, and other publications that are needed to document the product. Do you:
- Struggle with assembly documentation and creating work instructions?
- Constantly wait until a product is completed or very late in the design cycle to create all of the necessary owner’s manuals, assembly procedures, publications and other documentation that go along with a product?
- Want to reduce the amount of paper on your shop floor and create interactive work instructions?
In this webinar, you will get to see a quick overview of how you can use SOLIDWORKS Composer to produce technical communication that helps customers and partners understand and retain product information more effectively. SOLIDWORKS Composer is a digital authoring tool that will help you generate the content that you need directly from your 3D CAD designs. You’ll see how you can:
- Leverage your 3D CAD files downstream into digital publications and high-resolution images
- Create traditional documentation for owner’s manuals, assembly manuals, etc.
- Create high-end digital content and interactive files that can be used on the shop floor, as a deliverable to customers, and even put onto websites.
- Automate changes directly from the CAD model without having to recreate content.