June was an exciting time for PolyJet 3D printing technology as there are new materials, machines, and capabilities being announced and released by Stratasys. Did you know the new R&D focused PolyJet features can now be unlocked with the GrabCAD Print tools? Learn how this 3D printing advancement, and many others, will lead to even more realistic models and benefit your organization.
About This Webinar
TriMech Application Engineers, Ricky Shannon and Alex Pestana, discuss the new developments and product releases unveiled by Stratasys in June. Witness what has been quoted as “the single most comprehensive PolyJet introduction ever!”. This webinar unveils the who, what, when, where, and how these new advancements impact users and applications alike.
In this webinar, Ricky and Alex cover:
- How the new engineering focused PolyJet platform can solve multiple design solutions
- How new advancements in PolyJet will offer the healthcare industry a true all-in-one solution
- How new opaque printable colors can greatly increase your prints realism
- How a new set of engineering materials can solve more engineering related applications
- The new set of GrabCAD print tools designed to push color 3D printing to the next level