Why is digital connectivity so essential for scalable FDM and PolyJet printing? The answer lies in the efficiency and cost savings that automation can provide. Particularly in the post-printing process, many additive users struggle with outdated methods that can inhibit productivity.
About This Webinar
In this webinar, hosted by PostProcess Technologies, with their East Coast Business Development Manager, Jon Strible, takes you through the benefits of evaluating your current post-printing costs, and how digitalized connectivity, particularly in the post-printing step, might be able to transform your additive operation. Jon shows you how connecting data across the design, print, and post-printing steps can enable transformative improvements for your Stratasys-driven workflow.
In this webinar, Jon covers:
- 5 often-overlooked post-printing costs
- Tips to maximize your 3D printing investment for FDM & PolyJet print technologies
- Driving cost & efficiency improvements for your additive operation
- How to enable scalability and throughput with automated post-printing to avoid future production problems for industry 4.0
- Real-life case studies from brands that have implemented automated post-printing