SOLIDWORKS Electrical Content Portal (ECP) is full of ready to use information such as manufacture parts and electrical symbols. However, you may find yourself needing a part or symbol that isn’t available on the ECP. Luckily, SOLIDWORKS Electrical allows you to manually create them!
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Electrical Implementation Engineer, Cameron Cintula, teaches you how to manually create parts and symbols you can’t find on the ECP. This helps you make industry-specific parts as well as localized symbol requirements. He covers how flexible the process can be and how it can be catered to everything from configuring existing information to creating the information completely from scratch.
In this webinar, Cameron covers:
- Creating a symbol from scratch
- Creating a new symbol from an existing symbol
- Symbol intelligence obtained from attributes
- Adding symbols to the library
- Replacing existing symbols in your design with created symbols
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, How to Backup and Save Data in SOLIDWORKS Electrical.