Companies who implement DriveWorks want to automate as much as possible.
Their automation goals often include:
- Pulling data automatically from the ERP system to DriveWorks, such as customer information or item pricing, and use the ERP database as the main repository and avoid storing the same information in two different systems.
- Pushing data automatically from DriveWorks to the ERP system in order to avoid manual data entry after their drawings and BOMs are read for release to production.
About This On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Application Consultant, Paul Paszkowski, explores how DriveWorks can be integrated with ERP systems. We’ll introduce you to what you can integrate, how the process works, and present some of the mechanics of interacting with an ERP system through a web service using REST calls.
During this Webinar you will learn:
- What you can integrate between DW and an ERP system.
- Integration methods.
- What web service/REST request interactions look like.
- Implementation examples/strategies.