Whether you’re manufacturing cable harnesses yourself or through an external vendor, it’s crucial that the drawings are congruent with their electrical requirements.
About This On-Demand Webinar
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D seamlessly allows mechanical designers to pull electrical data directly from the schematics, providing an efficient path from 2D to 3D documentation. TriMech Solutions Consultant, Tony Buccino, explores how a designer can route and detail a simple cable harness by leveraging the combined power of SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D!
During this webinar you will learn:
- Harness Assembly Creation
- Connection Guideline Visualization
- Auto-Routing Cable Elements, Breakouts
- Flattening the Routed Cable
- Creating Associative Fabrication Drawing