Traditional brainstorming use to center around scribbling ideas on a whiteboard. However, the ideation has changed and the classic whiteboard practice can’t keep up with the needs of new product introduction anymore.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, introduces you to Change Management, an easy way to efficiently define, standardize and execute change processes across multiple business functions. With this tool, you can bring all different departments of your company under a single change methodology to coordinate activities that can help you innovate and improve operational efficiencies. He covers how to use Change Management and all the benefits you can see including accelerating product launches in multiple markets.
In this webinar, Matt teaches you how to:
- Establish a unified change process across domains
- Establish a set of standards and change procedures for the entire enterprise to follow
- Orchestrate and synchronize change scenarios from product governance to work-in-process activities while maintaining strict controls and traceability
- Support a consistent, systems-based, multi-discipline change process
- Ensure a full assessment of a proposed change is done to avoid costly change
Interested in learning more? Check out our case study, 3DEXPERIENCE Enables Faster Collaboration for Eviation Aircraft.