Since the inception of vat-based resin printing in the mid-late 1980’s, the post-printing process of removing uncured liquid resin from the surface of the part has been a challenge.
As the demand for production level additive manufacturing soars, the need for improved post processing is an absolute necessity.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch TriMech’s own, Dennis Barnum and Jon Strible of PostProcess Technology exclusive interview on resin removal. In this on-demand webinar, Dennis and Jon take a dive deep into the challenges that plague the industry and how PostProcess Technology is positioned to help solve some of these major issues.
During this Webinar you will learn:
- How Connect3D fills the gap in the post processing market
- The largest hurdle in post processing 3D printed parts
- Future product developments
- Industry trends and how PostProcess Technology is responding
- Why PostProcess Technology’s solution is superior