About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, explores one of the newest offerings, SOLIDWORKS Connected. This brings together the power of SOLIDWORKS and all the benefits of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for an enhanced user experience. You discover how we are busting through limitations in the future while honoring the commitment to the existing SOLIDWORKS ecosystem.
In this webinar, Matt teaches you how:
- SOLIDWORKS Connected allows for enhanced collaboration with virtually no changes to the operator’s workflow
- Offers have been constructed to allow for expected access to both SOLIDWORKS tools and complimentary, cloud-based tools
- The best-in-class design workflows are made faster and more inclusive through connection with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- You can gradually expand your capabilities to harness the power of next-generation technology
- There are differences between SOLIDWORKS Desktop and SOLIDWORKS Connected
Interested in learning more? Check out our case study, 3DEXPERIENCE Enables Faster Collaboration for Eviation Aircraft.