Looking to expand your engineering capabilities to 3D scanning or need a little help capturing the full value of your scanned data? Check out our webinar to learn how.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Brian Metzger, gives a live demonstration of 3D scanning using an Artec Space Spider and Artec Eva and how to capture object geometry and color. After scanning, he shows how the data captured can be post-processed using Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS and Geomagic Control X in order to work with your existing SOLIDWORKS data. This is a great learning opportunity for anyone who is considering expanding their engineering capabilities and bottom line with 3D scanning or, companies currently using the technology but need a little assistance to capture the full value of the data.
In this webinar, you will:
- View a live demonstration of Artec 3D scanners
- Understand the limitations of optical handheld 3D scanners
- Watch how 3D scan data can be used with SOLIDWORKS
- Differentiate the applications of reverse engineering and quality control
- Appreciate the value of 3D scan data in an engineering design process
Want to learn more? Check out our blog, 3D Scanning Forensic Methods.