Carbon fiber reinforced filament has been gaining major popularity recently and has hit an all-time peak. Whenever a new technology pops up, especially in such a major way, we like to deeply explore it.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Andrew Sink, covers everything you need to know about carbon fiber reinforcement filament. You discover what it is, what it’s used for, the benefits and the common misconceptions of using the material for 3D printing parts for additive manufacturing. He shares his tips for leveraging the unique and novel material and the superb mechanical properties your parts can achieve as well as time and cost savings with this on your side. But that’s not all! He also explores the technical properties and specifications of the Stratasys Fortus 450, Stratasys 380 Carbon Fiber and the Makerbot Method Carbon Fiber 3D printers.
In this webinar, Andrew answers:
- What is carbon fiber reinforced filament?
- When does it make sense to use it?
- What are the best practices for designing for carbon fiber reinforced filament?
- What are some of the key features of the Stratasys Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber 3D printer?
- What are some of the key features of the Marketbot Method Carbon Fiber 3D printer?
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, Chopped vs. Continuous Printable Carbon Fiber.