FDM Applications Manager at Stratasys, Rob Winker, discusses how to create better hollow composites with FDM soluble cores.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch Rob Winker, FDM Applications Manager at Stratasys, go over how to create better hollow composites with FDM. In this webinar, we give an overview of additive manufacturing and FDM and the different processes that go into them. Additionally, we go through the role of FDM, when FDM is the best fit and the benefits of applying FDM. These benefits include:
- Time and Cost Savings
- Up to 95% Reduction
- As little as 1 Day for Concept to Part Realization
- Labor Reduction
- Less tooling/set-up and hands-free core creation
- No bonding of selections
- Improved Composite Parts
- Single-piece construction
- Include Integrated Software
- Control internal surface finish and accuracy
- Lower Risk
- Minimal investment and easy to modify (No tooling)
- Improved consistency and yield of cores
- And More!
To learn more about creating hollow composites with FDM Soluble Cores, watch the full webinar above.